Friday, December 31, 2010

30DEC2010


I think doing these two WOD's on the same day was a lot harder than we thought it would be. I was smoked, but that is usually how I feel at the end of every Crossfit workout.

Nate"

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
2 Muscle-ups (Scaled with 10 dips, Where are your rings Zane?)
4 Handstand Push-ups
8 2-Pood Kettlebell swings
Post rounds completed to comments.

and since we took yesterday off we did this WOD too.

Seven rounds for time of:
185 pound Front squat, 3 reps
7 L-pull-ups
Post time to comments.

Good WODs today TAC-E We are the BEST!!!

1 comment:

Paul Diamond (Mediator) said...

For Nate I did
8 rounds+4 HSPU and 8 KB swings on the 9th round I was a little our of order.

For yesterday's I did that one in 8:38 scaled to 135# for the front squats
and tucked my knees into my chest for about 80% of the Pullups. (groin still not 100%.)