Monday, December 27, 2010

HERO WOD "Bull"

"Bull"


U.S. Marine Corps Captain Brandon "Bull" Barrett, 27, of Marion, Indiana, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, based out of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, was killed on May 5, 2010, while supporting combat operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. He is survived by his parents Cindy and Brett Barrett, his sisters Ashley and Taylor Barrett, his brother Brock Barrett, and his grandmother Carmen Johnson.

Two rounds for time of:
200 Double-unders
135 pound Overhead squat, 50 reps
50 Pull-ups
Run 1 mile

Post time to comments

3 comments:

Paul Diamond (Mediator) said...

58:10 and I did 600 regular rope jumps in place of the Double-unders and had to scale the weight on the OHS to 65#, I know that is "weak sauce" on the OHS, they are my nemesis. My form is really getting better though and once I get really good form I am sure the weight will go up. "Bull" is one tough WOD. I would rank it second only to "Murph"of the WOD's I have done. I salute you Bull.
God Bless you and your loved ones left behind.

lyn. said...

I hope I don't have to do this any time soon... :-/

Paul Diamond (Mediator) said...

You just asked to do it with that sentence. MUHHHHHAAAAA!!!(Sinister laugh)